17 Dec No-Bake Avocado Lime Cheesecake
No-Bake Avocado Lime Cheesecake
300 gms Cream Cheese
200 ml Whipping Cream for mixing with avocado
150 ml Whipping Cream
1 medium Avocado cut into big cubes
2 Lime juiced and zested
1 cup Granulated White Sugar
1 sachet ( 2 1/2 teaspoons) Gelatin Powder
1 cup Graham ground
100 gms Unsalted Butter melted
1 Lime for garnishing
1. Zest the lime first before extracting the juice. Set aside the lime zest and juice.
2. Place the graham crackers in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter and process until moist crumbs form.
3. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of a 10-inch-diameter springform pan or a 10-inch-diameter mousse ring. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
4. Combine 150 ml of whipping cream and gelatin powder in a small saucepan. Stir for 2 minutes or until granules of gelatin is dissolved. Bring it to boil over medium heat. Stir for few minutes until gelatin is completely melted. Strain through a fine sieve. Set aside.
5. Using a food processor combine avocado, cream cheese, sugar, 200 ml whipping cream, lime juice, and zest until everything is smooth and well-combined.
6. Pour in the gelatin- cream mixture and continue processing until well combined, creamy and smooth in texture.
7. Pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
8. Chill in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
9. Release the cake from the pan if using a springform pan. If using a mousse ring (which I used in this recipe), use a blow torch and run around the edge of the ring to loosen the mousse and remove the ring. Serve right away!