05 Aug Home Remedies for Dry Skin In children
Sometimes children face the problem of dry skin. It is of vital importance to take care of your’s little one’s skin always. Here are some amazing home remedies for dry skin for children.
Each child is different, what works with one child may not suit another, so always do a patch test before using any skincare products or home remedies for dry skin.
Home Remedies for Dry Skin In children
Avocados are a nutritional powerhouse providing numerous potential health benefits.
Mash the Avocado and apply it over your child’s dry skin area. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
Avocado oil can also be used.
Oats is another amazing and safe home remedy for your little one’s dry skin.
How do oats help prevent dry skin?
* Oats has anti-inflammatory effects and it suits most of the skin types, even the sensitive ones.
* Oats contain saponins, a mild cleansing agent.
* oats help remove dead cells and help in exfoliating the skin.
How to use oats for your child?
1. Grind the oats to a fine powder.
2. Add 2 teaspoon of the ground oats powder to bath water tub and mix well.
3. Virgin Olive oil also can be added to the bathwater.
4. Allow it to soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Also, you can tie the whole oats in a muslin cloth and place inside the water for 15-20 minutes.
6. This can be done 2-3 times during the winter months.
7. Be very cautious while bathing the child in the tub, as it may be very slippery due to the oats